Follow by Email

Monday, 31 July 2017

PP355 - Tic-Tac Toe Challenge from Laurie/Joanne


Hello ! I'm so happy to be joining in on the Paper Players Tic tac Toe challenge ! I have chosen the   diagonal line birthday , enamel dots and blue for my card .




I simply adore the Oh So Eclectic bundle and am excited to share my card with you today . I have mounted a piece of Naturally Eclectic DSP onto my Berry Burst base and die cut my Lemon Lime Twist piece before adhering it to the DSP. Did you spot the tiny Soft Sky flowers around my sentiment ? Too cute ! If you have a card you'd like to add to the challenge here is the link  







Product List

6 comments:

  1. That lovely crinkly ribbon really ties things together in your bright and cheery card. The soft flowers around the sentiment are very sweet. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Cheryl! I am a sucker for anything floral, but this is a real beauty with the gorgeous colors and layers you used. So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright and cheery card Cheryl - this is such a great set with boundless creative possibilities. Thanks for joining us for TicTacToe over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Joanne , yes it's a favourite set of mine !

    ReplyDelete