Follow by Email

Sunday, 9 July 2017

Favourites from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue




Hi everyone and welcome to another ESAD blog hop ! Tonight we are showcasing some of our favourites from the new catalogue . Oh my goodness  how does one choose ?
I shall begin with this gorgeous stamp set which is part of a whole suite of products ! Don't you just love the way Stampin' Up coordinates everything for us ? The stamp set I'm referring to is Graceful Garden and you'll find it on page 57 .There is a co ordinating DSP paper stack , a Memories and More card pack , Garden Trellis embossing folder and ribbons !
This first card is really simple ! Just stamped and coloured using my water colour pencils ! Beautiful , don't you agree ? 



I decided to try  the soot technique which I had often thought about . It's really quite easy and you can see another sample here .
This is what I came up with and I have to say I was very pleased with the result ! There are many other techniques that would loo great using this gorgeous set ! I really love it  . Now its time to see what  the very talented Rebecca Scurr has created for you and Im sure its going to be fabulous !


Blog hop participants:

















Product List













27 comments:

  1. Oh Cheryl, the rose is beautiful, especially the soot technique, I need to research this more, thanks for the introduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again you have produced some beautiful cards! And making me need more sets!! Thank you! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and your designs are so pretty. Your soot work is just fabulous too. I was only just thinking about this technique the other day, isn' that weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kim , happy to inspire you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Cheryl! Love the colour palette you have used with them, subtle but striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roses are always a winner! TFS and I'll have to give the soot technique a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the technique Richelle , just don't set the house on fire !

      Delete
  7. I learn so much from these blog hops! Gorgeous card Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful thanks for sharing always great to see new techniques

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Cheryl. Love the soot technique - I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so kind Lou ! Yes you do need to try that technique!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful cards Cheryl. Soot technique? I'll have to google that one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peta ! It's a fun technique!

      Delete
  11. Cheryl your simple card is so beautiful and STUNNING...YES, I do agree!!!
    I truly love the fact that it is just stamps and ink and cardstock perfect for the beginner <3
    Like many of the others I have never heard of the soot technique... going to look this up.
    Thanks for inspiring me <3 Have a wonderful day Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheryl thanks for sharing a technique that I didn't know about, will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete