Follow by Email

Sunday, 7 May 2017

ESAD Eastern Palace Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to another ESAD blog hop featuring the new Eastern Palace Suite . This suite is available for customers to order from May 1 st . This is also your chance to get some of the new in colours before the new annual catalogue goes live on June 1 st ! The new colours in the suite are  Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide .
Now for my projects ! My first is a scrap book layout and I have combined the  Eastern Palace suite the retiring set Moroccan Nights - if you want this set you need to be quick because it is retiring at the end of this month ! I also used the Moroccan DSP and was surprised at how well the colours coordinated with my photos . I  heat embossed the medallions with our gorgeous copper embossing powder  and stamped the hanging lanterns .  The images from the Eastern Beauty stamp set  were randomly stamped ,  the circles are  great for this collage type stamping ! The sentiment suits my beautiful granddaughter shown here in Year 3 , she is a beautiful person inside and out and is almost 16 now ! Oh yes I am a little behind with my scrapbooking ! The medallions were cut out in all of the coordinating colours . You may also spot the Very Vanilla 12 x 12 and I cannot tell you how happy I am that this is returning as a 12 sheet pack in the new catalogue !


The next page was also a collage of different images from the Eastern Beauty stamp set and the dies were  also cut using the matching framelits . Can you spot some more new product on this page ? Its the new Pretty Label punch which is in the new catalogue beginning June 1 st . It has a lovely co ordinating stamp set as well called Label Me Pretty and is available as a bundle . I am happy with how my pages turned out !








I continued to work with the Eastern Palace suite and cased this next card from the S.U website . The DSP is simply stunning and it was hard to convince myself to chop too much of it ! I have used a sentiment from Label Me Pretty and have cut it out using the Lovely Laurel framelits  also available June 1 st .



 I couldn't wait to play with the Glossy card stock which is returning in the new catalogue and as it so happens I have a little bit of a stash , don't we all ! I have combined  Paisleys and Posies with the Eastern Beauty stamps to create an emboss resist project and I have used the new Berry Burst in colour ! Don't you just love this colour ! The glossy CS gives this card a lovely shine and Ive used the matching CS for the matt and the medallion is cut with the framelits . I am loving this sentiment and it will be one I will reach for often .


 This suite is so easy to use so I continued to play and see what else I could create . This card uses the new in colour Lemon Lime Twist and I am loving it ! So bright and cheerful ! It was simply created by die cutting the medallion out of my Whisper White matt and popping in onto the Berry Burst base ! I used a piece of the In Colour DSP stack and can you see the gold sticker and the  super cute gold tassel ? They are available in the same suite ! Awesome right !


The next card was the one I created for my class I held yesterday and my ladies got to add a tassel to their cards . I did not have enough to put one on my card , sigh ! I love this card anyway and don't the stickers look fabulous ?


 I just have one more card I want to show you ! A totally different look using this amazing suite of products ! I have diecut the circles and placed this piece of the top of a piece of Shimmery White card stock I have water coloured using our water colour pencils !



I hope you have enjoyed my projects and will continue on the hop to take a look at the projects created by the very talented Peta Stephen 





Product List

17 comments:

  1. I dont scrap, but I love your spreads. The cards are also very cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Cheryl. I really love your scrapbook Thanks so much for the inspiration and for participating in the ESAD Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layouts and cards too Cheryl ... thanks for participating in the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with the glossy card, I am yet to use any of that. Thanks for sharing.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Cheryl, I especially love your layouts...I also got a moroccan feel from this suite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I love your pages. Thanks for being another scrapper sharing our love of memory keeping with Stampin' Up!products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. I love how many different ways you've shown to use this suite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Lay out for scrap pages. The two suites combine really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been working hard Cheryl. Your pages are amazing!!! And such pretty cards. Amazing way to show off this suite! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects Cheryl, you have certainly been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cheryl, such a gorgeous array of projects. Your scrap layouts are amazing - just love how you have layered the elements. And the cards...well just gorgeous. I really love the last one with the watercolouring peeking through.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great scrapbook layouts, I love the combination of the two stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely projects Cheryl. So many different ways to use them. What a versatile suite. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your projects are lovely but I adore your scrapbooking pages! They are delightful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many amazing ideas thanks so much for sharing love the scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally own away with your scrapbook page. I love all your projects

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow scrapbook pages as well as cards you have done an amazing job Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete