Follow by Email

Wednesday, 8 March 2017

FAB FRIDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hi everyone ! I just had to join in this sketch challenge  and knew right way what I was going to create . Here is the sketch .




I began with a Tip Top Taupe card base and stamped tone on tone with TTT ink after stamping off . I used Moroccan wash tape above my half doily , stamped my sentiment onto Very Vanilla card stock , flagged one end and punched a butterfly out of the matching Moroccan DSP . I used a sharpie to colour my rhinestones before adding them to my butterfly  . Some copper metallic thread finished off my card



Product List

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty collection of elements you have - and that gold thread is just the right touch of sparkle - beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha its actually copper thread ! Thank you for stopping by to leave a lovely comment !

      Delete
  2. Oh this is very eclectic and shabby chic! Great take on our sketch! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the challenge it's was fun !

      Delete
  3. Fun design! I love those earth tones and the washi tape bring in just enough pattern to bring it all together! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I adore!! Love the the kraft background and all the fun layering you did.

    ReplyDelete