Follow by Email

Sunday, 12 March 2017

CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY COLOUR CHALLENGE




I love a colour challenge and for this one I couldn't decide between a floral  design or a more neutral one so you guessed it I created both !

For my first card I began with a piece of shimmery white card stock  and took a small plastic bag , scribbled on it using my SW marker and spritzed both my paper and my bag , popped my hand in the bag and dabbed it on my paper ! Cool right ? I have to admit this is not my original idea I saw it on a Facebook live presentation and , if my memory serves  me correctly I think it was Carolyn Bennie . If so , thank you so much Carolyn I love it and will definitely be using it again ! Say what ? I have used it on y next card a well !
I simply water coloured my flower image after I heat embossed my flower image using clear embossing powder after inking firstly with versa mark , then Chocolate Chip ink . The flowers are coloured using Pool Party and Smoky Slate . I have also heat embossed the sentiment . Some Pool Party ribbon from my stash and of course some rhinestones finishes off my card .



I again used the plastic bag technique for this card but also used some Smoky Slate  to give the effect of a storm at sea ! I did this one colour at a time .   The birds are stamped using Smoky Slate , Lighthouse  , sentiment , sand and grass is Chocolate Chip  and the water is of course stamped using Pool Party ink . Some Linen Thread  completes my card .



Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment