Follow by Email

Saturday, 11 March 2017

CHALLENGES WWYS #106 // Delicate Details & CAS(E) this Sketch #212

Hi everyone ! Im back with a card I've created to take part in two challenges  - casethissketch #212 and whatwillyoustamp



For my card I have used the baby wipe technique which i have not played with in a while . I think it's been very effective to incorporate some pretty colours without too much effort . If you haven't tried this technique you should definitely give it a try ! I couldn't resist using the colours of the SAB glimmer paper and then mounting my card front onto a Bermuda bay glimmer mat ! Yummy ! To go to WWYS click on this link and to find Casethissketch click here




Product List


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Cheryl! The rainbow lace is striking. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at What Will You Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Sweet and sparkly, with soft colors. Great job. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how you colored the lace!

    ReplyDelete